This High Pressure jointed vertical steam autoclaves are constructed from stainless steel are used for sterilization of surgical instruments, dressing materials, linen, rubber and plastic materials by means of saturated steam under pressure of 15 to 25 p.s.i.
These autoclaves are a triple walled, double chamber constructed in stainless steel wherein the outer chamber is boiling chamber and the inner chamber is the loading chamber. All joints of the chambers are Argon welded and tested to 2.5 times the working pressure. The Lid is constructed from thick stainless steel plate and sealed with the chamber by a jointless rubber gasket and tightened by means of wing-nuts. A tripod stand is provided for placing the autoclave on it.
- Fitted with Water Level Indicator.
- Water Funnel with valve fitted over Water Level Indicator.
- Safety Valves (Option of 2 Dead Weights 1 set for 16 p.s.i. and 1 for 20 p.s.i. or 1 dead weight and 1 spring loaded safety valve).
- Pressure Gauge
- Side Chamber Drain.
- Operates on 220~240V, 50Hz, single phase or 440V, 50 Hz, 3-phase AC supply.
The following can be fitted to the autoclaves at extra cost.
- Automatic Low Water Level Cut-off Device.
- Pressure Control Switch
Medium Size Autoclaves:
||Sizes (Ø x H)
||Heating Element Rating
||12” x 20” (30 x 50cm)
||16” x 24” (40 x 60cm)
More sizes are available on request.